Doing Business in SugarCreek

How do I obtain a home occupation license?
  1. Obtain a home occupation license from City Hall or on line.
  2. Bring completed form to City Hall with appropriate license fee.
    1. $25 for businesses generating less than $50,000 gross revenue. MUST supply previous year financial statement showing gross revenues are less than $50,000
    2. $50 for businesses generating over $50,000 gross revenue. Previous year's financial statement not required.
    3. If you are selling retail goods from your home, Sugar Creek sales tax is 1.75% with the overall Missouri sales tax rate set at 7.600%.
    4. Sugar Creek does participate in an Internet Use sales tax.
How do I obtain a business occupation license?
How do I obtain a liquor license?
How do I obtain a food handlers license?